BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 33
- Name of posts:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 02
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): 21
- Constable (Kahar): 10
- Educational qualification:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 10+2 or equivalent or Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Program.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): 10+2 or equivalent or Degree in Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institution of the central or state government.
- Constable (Kahar): Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Age limit:
- Sub Inspector: 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 18 to 25 years
- Constable: 18 to 23 years
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Servicemen Candidates.
- Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for SI/Staff Nurse) Rs. 100/-ASI(PH) and Constable(Kahar). Examination fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Serviceman eligible for reservation.
- Final selection will be based on Written test, Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Professional Knowledge/trade test & Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Date of Publication: 27/11/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here