- No. of Posts: 153
- Name of Posts: Graduate Apprentices
- Discipline Name:
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Library & Information Science
- Catering Technology / Hotel Management
- Educational Qualification:
- Engineering Field: First Class Engg. Degree (Four / Three year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks / 6.84 CGPA.
- Library & Information Science: Bachelors Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- Catering Technology / Hotel Management: First Class Degree in Catering Technology / Management with not less than 60% marks.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years (as on 25/11/2017)
- The consolidated Bio-data / application will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may register their names at Board of apprenticeship training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in prior to the Walk in Interview. candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at the aforesaid venue on the respective dates mentioned therein and submit their Bio-data on the spot.
- Advt No.: VSSC/R&R/9.2/VNB/03/2017 (GA)
- Interview Date & Time:
- Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgy, Chemical, Aeronautical, Aerospace and Producation Engg. Branch (B.E. / B.Tech Category): 18/11/2017 at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Engg., Library & Information Science and Catering Technology / Hotel Management Branch (B.E. / B.Tech. / BLISc. / Degree in Hotel Management): 25/11/2017 at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- View official advertisement: Click here