- Name of Posts: Advisor Treasury
- Educational Qualification: Graduation / Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Professional qualification in Treasury will be an added advantage and will be preferred. The Executive should be of the level of Dy. General Manager/ equivalent and above in Public Sector/Private Banks / Financial Institutions, Investment firms, etc.
- Age limit: Minimum 45 years, Maximum 65 years as on 01.11.2017
- Compensation: Rs. 75,000/- paid in the lump sum every month on the consolidated basis.
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for application fee including intimation charges of Rs. 100/- for OBC Category and General Candidates; ₹ 100/- Intimation charges only for SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates. The Payment to be made in online mode only.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only by below mentioned Address.
- Notification No.: 03/2017
- Commencement of online application: 22/11/2017
- Last date of online application by candidates: 09/12/2017