- No. of Posts: 04
- Name of Posts:
- Research Officer (Language) / Linguist: 01 Post
- Deputy Director Medical: 01 Post
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Director (ER): 01 Post
- Educational Qualification & Age limit:
- Research Officer (Language) / Linguist: Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University.
- 40 years
- Deputy Director Medical: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act. and Five Years’ Professional experience including three years’ experience in the field of occupational health preferably in factories or mines.
- 43 years
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: Master's Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or Equivalent.
- 30 years
- Deputy Director (ER): Masters’ degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from a recognized University.
- 45 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 22/2017
- Online application start from: 25/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 14/12/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/12/2017