- No. of Posts: 13
- Name of Posts:
- Assistant Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (Radio-Diagnosis): 10 Posts
- Educational Qualification & Age limit:
- Assistant Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University or equivalent with evidence of specialization in Cultural Anthropology.
- 30 years
- Specialist Grade III (Radio-Diagnosis): (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Post- Graduate degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty or Super-speciality mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in Schedule VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Radio-diagnosis); or Doctor of Medicine (Radiology); or Master of Surgery (Radiology); or Diploma in Medicine and Radio Diagnosis or equivalent diploma of one year duration.
- 40 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 21/2017
- Online application start from: 11/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/11/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 01/12/2017