- No. of posts: 3259 posts
- Name of posts:
- LDC/ JSA: 898 posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 posts
- DEO: 02 posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade”A”: Nil
- Educational qualification:
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
- Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- Written exam pattern:
- Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 25 questions, 50 Marks
- II General Intelligence: 25 questions, 50 Marks
- III Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 25 questions, 50 Marks
- IV General Awareness: 25 questions, 50 Marks
- Time: 60 Minutes For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand (Pl. see Para 7 of notice).- 80 Minutes
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode. The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- Tier-III Examination: Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 given below. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 18/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 18/12/2017 (up to 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 18/12/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20/12/2017
- Tier-I Online Exam Dates: 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018