- No. of Posts: 65
- Name of Posts:
- Engineer: 54 Posts (chemical - 25, Mechanical - 15, Electrical - 06, Instrumentation - 04 & Civil - 04)
- Manager (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Sr. Manager (Materials): 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification & Age limit (as on 30/11/2017):
- Engineer (Chemical): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.)/ in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering. OR Minimum 60% marks in full time / regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- 30 years
- Engineer (Mechanical): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. Engg.)/ in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
- 30 years
- Engineer (Electrical): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.)/ in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
- 30 years
- Engineer (Instrumentation): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. Engg.)/ in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- 30 years
- Engineer (Civil): Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Civil Engineering.
- 30 years
- Manager (Electrical): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.)/ in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
- 45 years
- Sr. Manager (Materials): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. Engg.)/ from recognized University / Institute. Candidates with additional qualification of Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management or MBA may be given preference.
- 45 years
- Application Fee: Non - refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- for Post Code 01 and Rs. 1,000 for Post Codes 02 & 03 is payable vide Demand Draft in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi. The application fee is not applicable for SC / ST / ExSM / PwD / Departmental candidates. The name, address, post code number, name of the post applied for and unique application number should invariably be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. Further selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process. However, in case large number of applications is received for a post, NFL reserves a right to conduct a written or online test before short listing candidates for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written or online test.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard
- The candidates called for personal interview for the Post Code No. 03 shall be reimbursed of single return air fare (economy class)/ first class AC rail fare/ road mileage at prescribed rates for the journey by road/ by one’s own conveyance. The candidates called for personal interview for the Post Codes 01 & 02 will be reimbursed to and fro single 2ndAC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their online application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts.
- The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices/Joint Ventures of the NFL at the discretion of its Management at any point of time.
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through NFL website:“www.nationalfertilizers.com”.
- The copy of online submitted application form alongwith self-attested copies of certificates regarding date of birth, qualifications (division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing), post qualification inline work-experience (including position held, name of the employers with complete address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary drawn) copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate issued in the prescribed proforma (if applicable), CTC proof for requisite duration of period (FORM - 16) and demand draft of Rs. 1000 or Rs. 700 (as & if applicable) in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “Application for the post of ________________, Post Code No. _____” at the following address:
- Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.
- Advertisement No.: 05/2017
- Starting date of apply online: 15/11/2017 (10:00 AM)
- Last date of online submission of application: 15/12/2017 (till 05.30 PM)
- Last date of receipt of Print out Hard Copy of application form along with relevant documents: 27/12/2017
- Last date of receipt of Print out Hard Copy of application form along with relevant documents (from Far Flung Area): 03/01/2018