- Name of Posts:
- Staff Nurse: 01 posts
- Telephone Operator: 16 posts
- Swimming Instructor: 01 posts
- Fire Engine Driver(erstwhile FED Gd.I &II): 03 posts
- Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gd.I&II): 26 posts
- Cook: 14 posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala): 66 posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Peon): 38 posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Chowkidar): 11
- Tyre-man: 02 posts
- Pest Control Worker(erstwhile Beggary): 08
- Educational Qualification:
- Staff Nurse / Civilian Sister: Matriculation or Equivalent: Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse. Registered as a fully trained Nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
- Telephone Operator: Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject. Proficiency in handling of PBX Board. Person holding analogous or equivalent or higher grades in the lower formations of the Defense Services.
- Swimming Instructor: Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board. Diploma in Coaching in Swimming Discipline from Sports Authority of India or National Institute for Sports or Recognized University.
- Fire Engine Driver: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. Must have at least three year experience of driving Heavy Vehicles and be in possession of valid driving license. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed Physical fitness test and Endurance Test.
- Fireman: Matriculation. Must be physically fit and capable of performing Strenuous duties and must have passed Physical fitness test and Endurance Test.
- Cook: Persons serving in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the civil posts in the Defense Services. Matriculation with one year experience in the trade.
- MTS: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Tyreman: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/Institution. (2) Two years experience in the trade.
- Pest Control Worker: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board / Institution. Ability to read & speak Hindi/ Regional language.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application for all posts.
- Stipend: An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable.
- Selection will be made on Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- The last date of receipt of application through proper channel i.e through Head of Office/Establishment is 45 days from last date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 02/01/2018) and the last date of receipt of Application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshdweep will be 52 days from the last date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date for far flung area may be 09/01/2018)
- Last date of submit application by candidates: 02/01/2018
- View official advertisement: Click here