- Name of Posts: Research Associates
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded degree in engineering and/or PhD in the above mentioned disciplines. All Degree/Diploma qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Candidates with Integrated Degrees should have done a Full Time Course. Wherever CGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institution.
- Age limit: 32 years or below for Research Associates as on 20 November 2017. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
- Stipend: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. In the event of number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement On the basis of number of patents/high impact factor publications By holding a written test. Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should only apply online on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com under Career Opportunities section.
- Commencement of online application: 20/11/2017
- Last date of online application by candidates: 11/12/2017