CSMCRI JRF Recruitment 2017
- No of post: 08
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/PA-II
- Educational qualification: For JRF MSc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET (LS) or GATE and for PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55%.
- Age limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Fellowship: For JRF Rs 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines and for PA-II Rs 25000 p.m. (consolidated).
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 20th December, 2017 at 9.30 am. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials.
- Advt. No. / Type:- IMC/2017/November
- Interview date: 20/12/2017 at 09:30 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here