- No of post: 200 posts
- Name of post: Specialist Officer
- Education Qualification: Specialist Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Age limit: 23 to 32 years
- Application fee:
- For GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00 (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
- The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
UBI Specialist Officer Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Reasoning: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Professional knowledge relevant to the post: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- English Language: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks.
How to apply
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 04/10/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 21/10/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 21/10/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 05/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017
- UB Specialist Officer Exam date: 25/11/2017