- No of post: 03 posts
- Name of post:
- Development Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Accountant: 01 post
- Press Manager: 01 post
- Education Qualification
- Development Officer: A Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven point scale. Five year's of experience as a lecturer in a college or University with experience in educational administration.
- Deputy Accountant: A Master’s Degree in Commerce with Accounts as a Special subject with at least 55% marks / C.A./ I.C.W.A. and experience of about seven years in a responsible capacity in accounts in educational, Government, Industrial organisation or university. (Qualification may be relaxed in case of deserving candidate).
- Press Manager: A graduate with Diploma Holder in Printing Technology and five years experience in responsible capacity or as a Supervisor in a big reputed press and should have knowledge of working system of machines used in Printing work, factory act, labour, and administration of Press, Computer knowledge will be preferred. In case of exceptionally good and experienced candidates, the Educational qualifications may be relaxed.
- Application fee: Rs. 250/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested & Eligible candidates can send their documents on prescribed format by below mentioned Address.
- Last date for submission of application: 30/10/2017