- No. of Posts: 82
- Name of Posts:
- Jr. Research Fellow - JRF: 58 Posts
- Research Associate - RA: 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant - TA: 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technician: 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- JRF: Candidates should have Master’s degree with NET or equivalent qualification. Candidates should have First Class with 65% marks or above (Aggregate of all Semesters / Years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
- 28 years
- RA: Doctorate or equivalent degree in Science/Engineering/Technology or having 3 years of research, teaching and design development experience after ME./M.Tech.with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. (First Class with 60% marks or above (Aggregate of all Semesters / Years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale from recognized University/Institution in the relevant subject).
- 35 years
- Technical Assistant
- Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma with First class in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. from recognized Institutions/Board/University.
- Computer Science / Information Technology): Diploma with First class in Computer Science / Information Technology from recognized Institutions / Board / University.
- Mechanical: Diploma with First class in Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institutions / Board / University.
- Computer Science / Information Technology: B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology with First class from recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant (Physics / Applied Physics): B.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics with First class from recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant –A (Multimedia): B.Sc. in Multimedia/Animation (minimum 3 years duration) with First class from UGC / AICTE / Govt. recognized Colleges / Institutions.
- Technician ‘B’ (Electrician): Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician Trade
- Technician ‘B’ (Information Technology / Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance): Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Information Technology/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance Trade
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years (Technical Asst. / Scientific Asst. / Technician)
- Other details will be available 23rd October at 09:00 AM.
- JRF & RA: Final selection will be based on Interview.
- Technical Asst. / Scientific Asst. / Technician: The Written Test will be conducted only for the Screened-In candidates. Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. After registration, the candidates will be required to send hard copies of the online application Summary with photograph and signature at designated place along with all the relevant documents. The application printout along with the documents should reach to this office.
- Advertisement No.: SAC:03/2017
- Online application start from: 23/10/2017 (Started 09:00 AM)
- Last date for online application: 17/11/2017 (till 05:30 PM)
- Last date for submission print of application: 30/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online