- No. of Posts: 13
- Name of Posts:
- Field Duty Medical Officers (FDMO): 10 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 01 Post
- Physician: 01 Post
- Radiologist: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- Field Duty Medical Officers (FDMO) & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
- Physician: MD - General Medicine
- Radiologist: MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology (DMRD/ DMRE).
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring all Original certificates along with a set of Self – Attested Photocopies of documents mentioned below:
- Valid Photo identity
- Passport size photograph
- SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- HSC Board Certificate
- First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS mark sheets - All semesters. Attempt Certificate if applicable.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
- Valid Registration Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format which is attached)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) - Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
- Candidates may note that the registration for Walk-in Interviews will start at 09:30 hours and close at 10:30 hours on the day of interview.
- Interview date: 02/11/2017
- Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here