- No. of Posts: 33
- Name of Posts:
- Chemical: 22 posts
- Instrumentation: 08 posts
- Chemist: 02 posts
- Information Technology: 01 post
- Educational Qualification:
- Chemical: BE/B. Tech – Chemical / Petrochemical Technology
- Instrumentation: BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation & BE/B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & telecommunication
- Chemist: MSc in Chemistry
- Information Technology: B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / information Technology
- Age limit: 28 years for UR category & the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer). For posts in UR category, all candidates have to meet the age limit specified for UR category.
- Application Fee: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC Category (including non-creamy layer) Candidates. No fee for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of OMPL. The application fee has to be paid through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank's Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards (OR) Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI.
- The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the GATE 2017 examination. Score from GATE-2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Date of opening of online application portal : 18/10/2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 18/11/2017
- Last date of submission of Application Fee 18/11/2017
- Availability of call letter for Personal Interview 21 days prior to date of Personal Interview
- Personal Interview Will be announced on OMPL website https://ompl.co.in/