- No. of Posts: 40
- Name of Posts:
- Clerical Staff: 26 Posts
- Security Supervisors: 14 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from the recognized University / Institutions with computer related course.
- Clerical Staff: To carry out the clerical nature of work in discipline of Finance, Marketing, Material, HR, Technical, costing, IT Personnel Secretaries, Legal etc. with full knowledge of computer in respective department. Minimum two years experienced of the clerical work and computer knowledge is required
- Security Supervisors: Candidates should have served in the armed forces minimum 15 years and at the time of retiring from the services should have held in the rank of atleast Naib Subedar. OR Registration in District Sainik Welfare Board is essential OR Persons having experience for minimum 10 years in the same field.
- Age limit: Clerical Staff - Maximum 28 years & Security Supervisors - Maximum 35 years
- Candidates will be selected based on Screening of the Applications, Competitive examination / written examination & Personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to download the application form and fill the form and send the duly filled form through ordinary post along with the requisite documents .Candidates should read all instructions before filling up the form. Sbmission of application:
- Once you download your application form, take a print out of the form.
- Please send this original filled in Application form, duly signed along with following Documents:
- Self attested copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates mentioned in the application
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently Obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by the Government of India, issued by Competent Authority.
- Candidates belonging to PWD / Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested Copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Original application form along with above enumerated documents are to be sent by ORDINARY post only to given below address. Speed post/ Registered letter will not be accepted. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Advertisement No: HR/Recruitment/1068
- Last date of receiving Physical Copy of application form along with requisite documents: 30/10/2017 (till 05:00 PM)