Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- No of post: 40
- Name of posts:
- Civil: 10 posts
- Architecture: 01 posts
- Mechanical: 04 posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: 05 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science): 06 posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Tele communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 posts
- Electronics: 02 posts
- Metallurgical: 02 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 posts
- Micro Electronics & Microwave: 01 posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2018. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Age limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 91 and 01 Jul 98, both dates inclusive).
- Final selection will be based on Practical Trade Test, Place of Practical / Physical / Written Test & Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 24/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 22/11/2017