Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier Clerk/SKsT
- Educational qualification:
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case candidate has passed class 10th from education board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each indl subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification i.e 10 + 2 and above.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th / ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th pass)
- Soldier Clerk/SKsT: Should have secured 50 % marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50 % marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Age limit: 23 Years
- Final selection will be based on Practical Trade Test, Place of Practical / Physical / Written Test & Interview.
How to apply:
- All candidates will have to apply online for the Recruitment Rally. The candidates will register themselves by going to www.indianarmy.nic.in which is open from 22 Oct 2017 till 17 to 18 Dec 2017. Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 24 December 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only.
- Online application start from: 22/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 18/12/2017
- Download call latter date: 24/12/2017