Airmen Bharti Rally 2017
- Name of posts:
- Airman Group X (Technical)
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical)
- Educational qualification:
- Airman Group X (Technical): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in the following streams from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Mechanical Stream: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechanics.
- Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream: Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fiber Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical): Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Age limit:
- Age Limit Should be born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
- Final selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Tests, Physical Measurements Tests.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Bharti Rally: 04 to 06/11/2017
- Written Test and Adaptability Test-1: 04/11/2017
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test – 2: 05/11/2017
- Reserve day 06/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here