DSSSB Recruitment 2017Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts under various departments of Government of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link…
- No. of Posts: 835
- Name of Posts:
- Grade-II (DASS): 221 Posts
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): 40 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 13 Posts
- Asstt. Superintendent: 96 Posts
- Matron: 465 Posts
- Age limit:
- Grade-II: 20 to 32 years
- Pharmacist: 27 years
- Legal Assistant: 30 years
- Asstt. Superintendent & Matron: 18 to 27 years
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Candidates, For Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying an Application fee.
- Grade-II: Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
- Pharmacist: Pharmacist (Homeopathic): 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in Homeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- Legal Assistant: Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Asstt. Superintendent: Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Matron: 10+2 or senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
- Final selection will be based on Tier I Exam, Tier II Exam.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.