- No. of Posts: 03
- Name of Post:
- Medical Officers (General): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Surgeon): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (General)
- Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University and registered with Medical Council of India.
- Experience: Minimum one year post qualification experience in a reputed Hospitals /Govt. Department Hospitals, after completion of Internship of one year, is essential.
- Medical Officer (Surgeon)
- Educational Qualification: The candidates, who possess, PG Degree or Post Graduate Medical Diploma in the Specialty of General Surgery from a recognized University, will be engaged as Specialist.
- Experience: Post qualification experience of 3 years for PG Degree holders and 5 years for PG Diploma holders in a reputed Hospitals/Govt. Department Hospitals is essential.
- Age limit: Minimum age of 35 and upper age limit upto 65 years
- Salary: The Medical Officer will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.50,000/- during the contractual period.
- Final selection based on Interview.
How to Apply
- The soft copy of application in the format prescribed alongwith all testimonials should be sent to email ID.
- Advertisement No.: MH/GN/2017(RMO)
- Last date for submission application: 10/10/2017