- No. of Posts: 378
- Name of Posts: Constable (Tradesmen)
- Trade wise Vacancy
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Direct candidates:
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Application Fee: Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:-
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 22/11/2017 only.
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. .
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list .
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination. .
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Physical Standards
- For General, SC and OBC candidates (except those mentioned in (ii) below.
- Height: 170 Cms
- Chest: Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
- Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of:
- Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate as per Annexure –“VI”.
- Height: 165 Cms
- Chest: Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes
- Height: 162.5 Cms
- Chest: Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Medical Standards
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Tattoos:-The following contents with regard to tattoos in the notice:-
- Content:-Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location:-Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size:-Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Written Exam
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematic, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The duration of the written test will be 02 hour.
- Question Paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each to assess the following.
- General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:
- General : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
- The qualifying marks of 35% for General and 33% for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen does not mean that all candidates who have scored 35 % & 33% as the case may be, will be called for next stage. The candidates will be called for next stage i.e. Medical Examination purely on the basis of their performance/marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.