- Name of Posts:
- Field Assistant
- Clerk (A/c)
- Clerk (General)
- Educational Qualification:
- Field Assistant: Science Graduate or any other equivalent degree (science background upto HSC level is must) from any recognized University with aggregate of 60% marks(55% marks in case of SC/ST/PH )and with knowledge of computer is mandatory. However the candidates possessing B.Sc.(Agri.) degree / science graduates will be given preference.
- Clerk (A/c): B.Com from a recognized University with aggregate 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/PH) and with knowledge of computer is mandatory
- Clerk (General): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University with aggregate 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/PH) and with knowledge of computer is mandatory.
- Age Limit: 27 years (as on 01.10.2017)
- Salary: The temporary of Field Assistant, Clerk (A/c) & Clerk (General) will be on a consolidated wages of Rs. 17000/-p.m. for metro city/ Rs.14000/- p.m. for non-metro city all inclusive.
- Final Selection will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send their application in the required format which can be be obtained by sending self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Application form duly filled in must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable) (d) Aadhar Card. Completed Application Form superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope should reach at the following address.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/10/2017