- Name of Posts:
- Field Assistant
- Clerk (A/c)
- Clerk (General)
- Educational Qualification:
- Field Assistant: Science Graduate or any other equivalent degree (science background upto HSC level is must) from any recognized University with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH) and having knowledge of computers.
- Clerk (A/c): B.Com from a recognized university with knowledge of computer and with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Clerk (General): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with knowledge of computers and with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Age Limit: 27 years (as on 01.10.2017)
- Final Selection will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send their application in the required format which can be be obtained by sending self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Application form duly filled in must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable). Completed Application Form superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope should reach at the following address.
- Last date for receipt of application:
14/11/201717/11/2017 up to 3:00 pm.