- No of post: 192 posts
- Name of Posts:
- Deputy Engineer
- Electronics: 184 posts
- Mechanical: 08 posts
- Educational Qualification: For DEPUTY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with first class degree in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST / PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit for General candidates is 26 years of age as on 01.10.2017 for all posts.
- Application fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will then provisionally be shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start: 11/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/10/2017
- Written exam will be held on: 26/11/2017