Andhra Bank published an official notification for Recruitment of Counselor for 18 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 18 posts
- Name of posts: Counselor
- Educational qualification: Retired bank officer not below Scale-II either under VRS or on superannuation Persons of age group 25 years to 62 years with relevant experience may also apply for FLC counselor posts. They Should have aptitude for counseling and rural development activities with good Communication skills.
- Age limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 25 to 62 Years.
- Remuneration: Consolidated monthly pay Rs.20000/- + TA/DA wherever applicable as per extant guidelines and as decided by the Trust from time to time.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11/10/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/10/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here