- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts:
- Junior Scientific Officer: 02 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 01 Post
- Assistant Adviser (Public Health Engineering): 02 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit
- Junior Scientific Officer: M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute.
- 30 years
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent
- 30 years
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): Master’s Degree in Physics / Biophysics / Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent
- 30 years
- Assistant Adviser (Public Health Engineering): (i) Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or passed A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering; (ii) Post Graduate degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- 40 years
- Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 17/2017
- Online application start from: 09/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 28/09/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 29/09/2017