UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
United India Insurance Co. Ltd - UIIC published admit card / call letter for Assistant Online Examination, 2017. Eligible candidates can print or download their call letter from below mentioned link with request details (e.g. Roll number / Confirmation number, date of birth etc...) You can also view more details about above said recruitment in this update.. This exam will be held on September, 2017 at various center in India.
- Post Name: Assistant
- Exam Date: 22/09/2017
UIIC Assistant Call Letter 2017
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 06/09/2017
- Closure of Call letter Download: 22/09/2017
- Download call letter for Assistant (Phase-I): Click here
UIIC Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
- Preliminary Examination: On-line Objective Test for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
- Test of English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Test of Reasoning: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Test of Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II - Main Examination.
- View detailed Syllabus & Advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.