- No. of posts: 54 posts
- Name of posts: Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance)
- Educational qualification: Bachelor's Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. (AND) The applicants should be an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department and with service for a period of not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor's Degree either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service as on 01/08/2017.
- Application Fee: One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs. 150/- as registration fee. Rs. 100/- for Examination Fee. The exam fee exempted for SC / SC (Arunthathiyar) / ST and Differently Abled Persons.
- Final selection will be based on Written Examination (Single Paper) General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions) + General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total - 200 Questions).
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 26/09/2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 28/09/2017
- Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application: 20/10/2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination Single Paper: 25/11/2017 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)