TMB Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts:
- Agricultural Officers
- Chartered Accountants
- Chief Security Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Educational qualification, Experience & Age limit:
- Agricultural Officers:
- Qualification: Degree in Agriculture with 50% minimum marks Specialisations such as Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science / Agriculture Engineering from recognised university will be additional preference.
- Experience: Atleast 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Not exceeding 30 years
- Chartered Accountants:
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience: 3 years & above working experience in a Banking / FIs / Foreign / reputed investment Bank preferably in processing corporate proposals, project appraisal/Risk Management/Treasury/ Foreign Exchange/ Merchant Banking etc.
- Not more than 35 years
- Chief Security Officers:
- Qualification: Major and above in army or a person of equivalent rank in navy / air force or A Police Officer of the rank of SP or person of equivalent rank in Para military Forces.
- Experience: He should posses knowledge in handling technological gadgets available in the market for security purpose
- 50 years and above
- Marketing Officers:
- Qualification: First Class Arts/Commerce graduates with First Class Post Graduation in Marketing/Finance in regular college course.
- Experience: In any private/public sector bank with at least 5 years experience, of which, 2 years in Scale I cadre. Experience in Marketing area will be an added advantage.
- Not exceeding 40 years
- Application Fee: Chartered Accountants / Agricultural Officers / Chief Security Officers: Nil & Marketing Officers: Rs. 500/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 20/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 03/10/2017
- View official advertisement & Apply online: Click here