- No. of posts: 136
- Name of posts: Goods Guard (Operating)
- Educational qualification: Degree from recognized university or its equivalent.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
- The selection for the posts notified in this Notification will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
SWR Goods Guard Exam pattern
- The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Notification No: 01/2017
- Online application start from: 08/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 03/10/2017 (till 11:45 PM)