- No. of posts: 66 posts
- Advertisement No.: SSC/SR/2/2017
- Name of posts:
- Technical Superintendent: 03 posts
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 01 posts
- Medical Attendant: 34 posts
- Lady Medical Attendant: 15 posts
- Conservation Assistant: 02 posts
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 09 posts
- Evaluation Assistant: 01 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Technical Superintendent: Diploma in Hand loom Technology or Textile Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Workshop Superintendent: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. Two years experience as a Foreman in a Hand loom / Power loom
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. 02 years practical experience as an Instructor in hand loom or textile weaving in Textile Institute or in a hand loom production unit. (OR) Three years Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Hand loom Technology or Diploma in Hand loom and Textile Technology from a recognized University or Institute. Four years practical experience as an Instructor in Hand loom or Textile Weaving in a Textile Institute or in a Hand loom Production Unit.
- Medical Attendant: 10th (Metric) Pass from a recognized Board; and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions.
- Lady Medical Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board; and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institution.
- Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board. Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board. Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
- Evaluation Assistant: Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Sociology or Social Work from a recognized University or Institute. Knowledge of Tamil Language.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates. The fee made through SBI Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan. All Women, SC , ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman Candidates are exempted for this fee.
- Final selection will be based on Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Note: Candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24/09/2017.
- Online application start from: 24/09/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 04/10/2017