SSC North Eastern Region - NER published an official notification for Recruitment of Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, ACIO Grade-I, Conservation Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant, Field cum Laboratory Assistant for 13 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 13 posts
- Advertisement No.: 02/2017
- Name of posts:
- Senior Research Assistant: 07 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 posts
- ACIO Grade-I: 01 posts
- Conservation Assistant: 01 posts
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 01 posts
- Field cum Laboratory Assistant: 01 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Senior Research Assistant: Post Graduate in Chemistry.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Post Graduate in Physics/ Mathematics/ Geophysics/ Statistics/ Geology (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- ACIO Grade-I: M.Sc. Post Graduate in Chemistry or Physics.
- Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th Pass (Metric) with Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum 03 years duration from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th Pass with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in subjects relating in Civil Engineering.
- Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent Pass.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. There is no fee for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and All Women Candidates. The exam fee should be made through online payment mode (using SBI Net Banking / All Bank Credit / Debit Cards) or Offline mode (SBI Challan).
- Final selection will be based on Online Examination (Objective Type).
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 24/09/2017 (5:00 pm.)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.