- No. of posts: 24 posts
- Name of posts:
- Professor & its Equivalent: 03 posts
- Associate Professor & its Equivalent: 21 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Professor & its Equivalent: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor & its Equivalent: A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or a Ph.D. Degree with Master’s Degree in the Agricultural Engineering & Technology, and experience of eight years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of Lecturer / Assistant Professor or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
- Age limit:
- Professor: Below 55 years
- Associate Professor: Below 45 years
- Application Fee:
- The General and SEBC candidates will have to pay 1000 (Rs. 500 application fee + 500 processing fee).
- There will be no application fee for SC / ST / PH candidate of Gujarat, however they will have to pay Rs. 500/- as processing fee.
- Final selection will be based on Merit list.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The hard copy of the application along with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank payment receipt (As per "State Bank Collect" payment made via onlinesbi.com only) should reach to given below address.
- Display of Advertisement on www.sdau.edu.in / jobs. sdau.edu.in : till 02/10/2017
- Payment of application fee through onlinesbi.com: 04/10/2017 to 16/10/2017
- Online application start from: 05/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/10/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 09/11/2017