Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway - RRC NWR published an official notification for Recruitment of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Grade III, Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Ticket examiner, Gr.III, Commercial Clerk, Stenographer, Goods Guard, Station Master, Junior Engineer, Junior (P.Way) for 307 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 307
- Name of posts:
- Clerk Cum Typist: 11 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 159 Posts
- Gr. III (Signal): 13 Posts
- Ticket Examiner: 10 Posts
- Commercial Clerk: 02 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical): 01 Posts
- Goods Guard: 47 Posts
- Station Master: 57 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 02 Posts
- Junior (P. Way): 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Clerk Cum Typist: Candidates should posses 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% Aggregate marks.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Candidates should must be passed in 10th.
- Gr. III (Signal): Candidates should posses Matriculation / ITI
- Ticket Examiner: Candidates should posses 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% Aggregate marks.
- Commercial Clerk: Candidates should posses 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% Aggregate marks.
- Stenographer (Hindi): 10+2 or its equivalent with 80 W.P.M.
- Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical): Diploma in Pharmacy
- Goods Guard: Degree or its equivalent form a recognized University.
- Station Master: Degree in Relevant Subject form a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Signal): Diploma in EEE, ECE form a recognized University.
- Junior (P. Way): Diploma in Civil Engineering form a recognized University.
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing in Midwifery form a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Age limit: not exceed 42 years
- Final selection will be based on Computer Test, Written test, Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- GDCE Notification: 03/2017
- Online application start from: 13/09/2017 (09:00 AM)
- Last date for online application: 12/10/2017 (05:00 PM)