Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan published an official notification for Recruitment of Sanskrit Teacher and General Teacher for 1892 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 1892 posts
- Name of posts:
- Sanskrit Teacher: 846 posts
- General Teacher: 983 posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates who are having Graduation/ Post Graduation / D.Ed./M.Ed/ B.Ed Degree from a recognized University or Institute with good academic records can apply for the above job role.
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Application Fee:
- General and Creamy layer OBC Category and SC/ ST Category of Other State: Rs. 100/-.
- Non Creamy layer OBC Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 70/-.
- SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 60/-.
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 14/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/10/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.