- No. of posts: 350
- Name of posts: Clerks
- Educational qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years
- Application Fee:
- General Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab: Rs.250/-
- PHC of Punjab (General Category Candidates): Rs. 500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM): Rs.125/-
- Reserved Category of other State: Rs.1000/-
- Final selection will be based on written examination & computer proficiency test.
- The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects:
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- English Composition: 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he / she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
- Candidate can apply online From: 04.09.2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: 03.10.2017 02:00 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 04.10.2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications: 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.