Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana - S.S.S.C. published an official notification for Recruitment of Clerks for 350 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 350
- Name of posts: Clerks
- Educational qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years
- Application Fee:
- General Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab: Rs.250/-
- PHC of Punjab (General Category Candidates): Rs. 500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM): Rs.125/-
- Reserved Category of other State: Rs.1000/-
- Final selection will be based on written examination & computer proficiency test.
- The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects:
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- English Composition: 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he / she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
- Candidate can apply online From: 04.09.2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: 03.10.2017 02:00 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 04.10.2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications: 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.