ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd - ONGC published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officers (General Duty) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Medical Officers
- Educational qualification: MBBS (as per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State Medical Council / Medical Council of India)
- Experience: 2-3 years desirable
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification, registration, category certificate, etc. along with one set of photocopy of these certificate duly attested by a Gazetted officer, and one recent passport size photograph.
- Interview date: 14/09/2017
- Interview time: 09:00 to 11:00
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.