The Maharaja Sayajirao University - MSU Baroda published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow - JRF posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow - JRF
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Basic Science with NET or equivalent qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET or equivalent Qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course OR Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences with NET
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Application Submission in Hard Copy: 11 September, 2017 [Monday] by 3:30 pm to Prof. Adhya B Saxena, Principal Investigator, Room No.15, Department of History, Faculty of Arts (Near D. N. Hall], The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara-2
- Softcopy: adhvasaxena20 J4@.gma i I. com in MS Word.
- Interview date: 13/09/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 11/09/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.