- No. of posts: 03 posts
- Name of posts:
- Associate Professor (Economics): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Commerce): 01 Post
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Associate Professor (Economics) / (Commerce): Good Academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of Teaching and / or Research in an Academic / Research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution / Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- Registrar: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the U.G.C. seven point scale. At least 15 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years’ of service in AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of Higher Education. OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. Proficiency in the regional language Gujarati.
- Application fee: A separate application is required for each post otherwise, the application form will be liable to be rejected. A DD of Rs.1500/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC / ST/ PH candidate) (non-refundable) drawn in favor of "The Registrar, K.S.K.V. Kachchh University, Bhuj", payable at Bhuj should be attached with the application for each post. Separate application with required testimonials should be reached for each post.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 19/09/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form