- Name of posts:
- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades
- Educational qualification:
- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades: Passed Intermediate/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Passed Three years Diploma Course in the following streams from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/ Matriculation.
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades: Candidate should have passed Intermediate/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Age limit: Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive).
- Final selection will be based on Written Test and Adaptability Test-1 & Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test–2, Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS from the State of Arunachal Pradesh to join as Airmen. Examination/Rally venue will be open from 0600h - 1000h and the examinations will be conducted as per the details given below. Candidates from the State of Arunachal Pradesh fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions and reporting up to 10 AM on 04 November 2017 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
- Last date for Submit of application: 04/11/2017 to 06/11/2017
- Reporting Time: 10 am on 4/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here