ICAR DMAPR Recruitment 2017
ICAR - Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant-cum-Computer Operator & Jr Research fellow for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Assistant-cum-Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Jr Research fellow - JRF: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Asst cum CO: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications
- JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology) with NET qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course in (Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology) with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in Genetic and Plant Breeding / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology. (see details in official advt.)
- Age limit: 35 years for Men & 40 years for Female
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- The Candidate should bring with them the original certificate and self attested photocopy / xerox of all the certificate for verification in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and 1 Passport size photograph to be enclosed with prescribed application while appearing for walk in interview.
- Interview date: 16/09/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 AM (Asst Cum Computer Operator) & 02:00 PM (JRF)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.