Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh Government - HP published an official notification for Recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (IP) Class-III (Non-Gazetted) for 1191 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 1191
- Name of posts: Post Graduate Teachers (IP) Class-III (Non-Gazetted).
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized Institute/ University are eligible.
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/ M.Sc.(IT)/ MCA/ its equivalent degree completed aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Maximum 45 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Note: Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to register on prescribed application format personally in office of the Director of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-1 along with requisite attested documents I certificates Matric onward in support of their eligibility, any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Date of personal appearance of the candidate will be communicated/ given at the time of registration. The same will be communicated through SMS.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Application start from: 11/09/2017
- Last date for Submit Application: 18/09/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.