Gujarat Technology University - GTU published an official notification for Recruitment of Registrar for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Advertisement No.: 05/2017
- Name of posts: Registrar
- Educational qualification: A master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. The candidate should possess the adequate knowledge of Gujarati
- Experience: At least 15 year’s of experience as an Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 year’s of administrative experience of which, 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Age limit: Not more than 45 Years
- Application Fee: The general category candidates are required to pay fee of RS. 250/- through net banking whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST/S & E.B.C. /woman/PD are exempted from payment of fees.
- The University reserves the right to call the candidates for interview whereas applicable to a reasonable number on the basis of skill/ written/screening exam or on the basis of higher educational qualification and/or experience. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants who were not short-listed to be called for interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts & send hard copies of application form to below address.
- Online application start from: 16/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 07/10/2017
- Last date for submitting the print out of an online application along with all the requisite documents: 13/10/2017.