- No. of posts: 01
- Advertisement No.: 05/2017
- Name of posts: Registrar
- Educational qualification: A master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. The candidate should possess the adequate knowledge of Gujarati
- Experience: At least 15 year’s of experience as an Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 year’s of administrative experience of which, 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Age limit: Not more than 52 Years
- Application Fee: The general category candidates are required to pay fee of RS. 250/- through net banking whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST/S & E.B.C. /woman/PD are exempted from payment of fees.
- The University reserves the right to call the candidates for interview whereas applicable to a reasonable number on the basis of skill/ written/screening exam or on the basis of higher educational qualification and/or experience. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants who were not short-listed to be called for interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts & send hard copies of application form to below address.
- Online application start from: 16/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 07/10/2017
- Last date for submitting the print out of an online application along with all the requisite documents: 13/10/2017.