CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute - CSMCRI published an official notification for Recruitment of Project Assistant, JRF / Project Assistant for 04 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 04 posts
- Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/DST/2017-18
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant: 03 posts
- JRF / Project Assistant: 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks
- JRF / Project Assistant: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for PA Level II. M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/GATE for JRF
- Age limit:
- Project Assistant: Maximum 28 years
- JRF / Project Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview & written test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 27/09/2017 (Wednesday) at 09.15 AM.
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.