BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force - BSF published an official notification for Recruitment of Constable (Tradesmen) for 1074 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 1074
- Name of posts: Constable (Tradesmen)
- Constable (Cobbler) – 67 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 28 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 02 Posts
- Constable (Draughtsman) – 01 Post
- Constable(Painter) – 05 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 332 Posts
- Constable(Water Carrier) – 177 Posts
- Constable (Washer Man) – 131 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 85 Posts
- Constable(Sweeper) – 212 Posts
- Constable(Waiter) – 27 Posts
- Constable(Mali) – 01 Post
- Constable (Khoji) – 06 Posts
- Educational qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board with 2 years work experience in respective trades; or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least 1 year experience in the trade; or 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years (as on 01/08/2017)
- Final selection will be based on Physical Test, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Start date for submission application: 12/09/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement.