- No. of posts: 173 posts
- Name of posts:
- Stenographer Grade-III: 95 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Competitive Examination 2017: 78 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Stenographer Grade-III: A candidate must be Metric with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized State / Central Board. The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who Opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Competitive Examination 2017: Candidate must be Metric (10th) with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years as on closing date. The Upper Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for UR / OBC Category Candidates; No fee for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates. A candidate may apply for both the posts by submitting separate applications along with prescribed fee. The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode.
- Final selection will be based on Competitive examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 31/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/09/2017 (up to 5:00 pm.)
- Editing of Application Form: 26 to 28/09/2017 (up to 05.00 pm)
- Downloading of Admission Certificate: 14/10/2017 (10.00 am on wards)
- Examination for the LDC: 29/10/2017 (10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon)
- Examination for the Stenographer Grade-III: 29/10/2017 (02:30 P.M. to 04:30 Ppm.)