AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment
Airport Authority of India - AAI published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Executive Officer for 200 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 200
- Name of posts: Junior Executive Officer
- Engineering- Civil: 50 Posts
- Engineering- Electrical: 50 Posts
- Electronics: 100 Posts
- Educational qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Age limit: Not more than 27 years (as on 30/09/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Opening Date for On-Line Applications: 18/09/2017
- Last Date for On-Line Applications: 17/10/2017