- No. of posts: 244
- Name of posts:
- Conservation Assistant: 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer: 07 Posts
- Wildlife Inspector: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Investigator (Language): 02 Posts
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
- Jr Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
- Jr Analyst: 01 Post
- Sub Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
- Chemical Assistant: 167 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Assistant (Environment): 03 Posts
- Research Investigator (Forestry): 01 Post
- Sr Geographer: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 03 Posts
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 12 Posts
- Stock man: 01 Post
- Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03 Posts
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
- Assistant Archaeologist: 12 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01 Post
- Sr Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma / Engineering / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 Years (Post 1,2,10,20), 18 to 30 Years (Post 3-8,11-17,19,21,24-27), 18 to 27 Years (Post 9,18,22,23).
- Application Fee: for General/OBC Candidates application fee 100 and For all other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/Women/Ex-S) application fee is – Nil.
- Their performance in Written Examination in Computer Based Mode and Interview. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for Written Examination in Computer (duration 60 minutes total):-
- General Intelligence – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) -25 questions (50 Marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- General Awareness -25 questions (50 Marks).
How to apply
- The candidates can apply online application through the website http://sscnr.net.in/ and must send their hard copy of online application and relevant documents and send to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 24 September 2017.
- Advertisement No.: NR/2/2017
- Last date for online application: 24/09/2017 (till 05:00 PM)