SSCNR Various Recruitment 2017
Government of India, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSC NR), New Delhi published an official notification for Recruitment of Conservation Assistant, Technical Assistant & Others for 244 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 244
- Name of posts:
- Conservation Assistant: 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer: 07 Posts
- Wildlife Inspector: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Investigator (Language): 02 Posts
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
- Jr Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
- Jr Analyst: 01 Post
- Sub Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
- Chemical Assistant: 167 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Assistant (Environment): 03 Posts
- Research Investigator (Forestry): 01 Post
- Sr Geographer: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 03 Posts
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 12 Posts
- Stock man: 01 Post
- Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03 Posts
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
- Assistant Archaeologist: 12 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01 Post
- Sr Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma / Engineering / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 Years (Post 1,2,10,20), 18 to 30 Years (Post 3-8,11-17,19,21,24-27), 18 to 27 Years (Post 9,18,22,23).
- Application Fee: for General/OBC Candidates application fee 100 and For all other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/Women/Ex-S) application fee is – Nil.
- Their performance in Written Examination in Computer Based Mode and Interview. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for Written Examination in Computer (duration 60 minutes total):-
- General Intelligence – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) -25 questions (50 Marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- General Awareness -25 questions (50 Marks).
How to apply
- The candidates can apply online application through the website http://sscnr.net.in/ and must send their hard copy of online application and relevant documents and send to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 24 September 2017.
- Advertisement No.: NR/2/2017
- Last date for online application: 24/09/2017 (till 05:00 PM)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.