As per Railway Department officials, this recruitment is FAKE. View Official notification here.
RPF Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 19952
- Name of posts: Constable (Advt. No.: 01/2017)
- Educational qualification: The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Educational qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board should be submitted along with the Government of India notification declaring that such educational qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/Xth Class for employment under Central Government.
- Age limit: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1 st July 2011. That is, he/she must not have born before 01/07/1986 and after 01/07/1993. Age mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
- Application Fee: An examination fee of Rs.40 is payable in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. Cheque or Money Order will not be accepted Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen need not pay the Examination Fee.
- Final selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
Syllabus for RPF Recruitment 2017
- Total question: 120
- Total marks: 120
- Time: 90 minutes
- Question paper standard: 10th / Matriculation
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 35
- Arithmetic: 35
- General Awareness: 50
- Negative marking: 1/4 (25%)
Extra Marks for RPF Recruitment 2017
- NCC: -
- B Certificate of NCC – 01 mark
- C Certificate of NCC – 02 mark
- Maximum mark for NCC certificates is 02.
- Benefit is available only on production of Original Certificate.
- This benefit is not available to Ex-Servicemen.
- Represented University at inter-university sports - 01 mark
- Represented State at inter-state sports – 02 marks
- Represented India at international sports meet – 03 marks.
- Medal winner at national level sports meet – 03 marks
- A male applicant whose height is 178 cms or more and a female
- applicant whose height is more than 165 cms will be given 03 marks as bonus.
- Total Bonus Marks for all categories put together shall not exceed 5.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application:
- View official advertisement here
- Download application form here